"ZAZZAA", Ltd., Reg. No. 40203393879, registered office at 53 Filozofu Street, Jelgava, LV-3003, Latvia, hereinafter referred to as ZAZZAA, provides the available content on the website www.zazzaa.lv, and provides services in accordance with the terms of payment, delivery and return of the purchase, which can be found www.zazzaa.lv. Using www.zazzaa.lv, customers confirm that they have read, understood and agree to follow the rules. If a customer purchases goods offered www.zazzaa.lv via an Internet browser, then such a mutual agreement is considered a distance contract and is subject to the rules on distance contracts, including, but not limited to, Directive 97/7/EEC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of customers in respect of distance contracts, the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and the "Regulations on Distance Contracts", issued by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia.
Seller of goods offered on this website SIA "ZAZZAA", registration. No. 40203393879, registered office at 53 Philosophu Street, Jelgava, LV-3003, Latvia, on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, enter into the following Agreement:
1. General Provisions.
- The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the order placed in the online store;
- General description, composition, type of packaging and delivery of goods is described individually for each item. The seller informs that the product information is subject to change without notice;
- In cases where the ordered product is not available or there are problems in delivery, the Seller shall inform the Buyer thereof within one working day;
- Product colors in life may differ from those seen on the Internet due to monitor settings;
- Product prices are reflected separately for each product. The Seller informs that the prices in the online store are variable, the price can be changed by the Seller without warning;
2. Ordering goods.
- In order to place an order in the online store, the Buyer selects the goods, their size or one of the available variations and adds them to the shopping cart. To confirm the order, the Buyer selects the option - Order;
- The Buyer himself/herself is personally responsible for the correctness of the delivery data;
- In order for the Buyer to make changes to the order, the Buyer must immediately notify the Seller about the changes using the contact form or by e-mail email@example.com;
- When ordering a product, the Buyer confirms that he has read the product description, care instructions and all information related to a particular product and published in the product description;
- If the Buyer has any questions or concerns about the ordering of goods or the details of the order, the Buyer should contact the Seller using the account form or writing to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The goods are reserved for the buyer only after payment has been made.
- Payment of goods.
- Upon placing an order, the Buyer will receive an invoice containing the company's details and transaction information at the email address provided during the ordering process;
- The invoice is generated electronically and is valid without a signature;
- The Buyer will make payment for the order using Klix;
- Any commission fees (interchange fee, etc.) associated with the transfer to the - - Seller must be borne by the Buyer;
- The Seller will commence production of the order only once the payment has been received in their bank account;
- The Buyer must complete the payment within 3 working days;
- Should the Buyer fail to make payment within 3 working days, the Seller reserves the right to cancel the order.
4. Delivery of goods.
- The Seller delivers the order to the Buyer in accordance with the method of delivery chosen by the Buyer;
- Shipment of goods takes place within 1-2 working days from the moment of payment for the order, in cases when a longer time is required to prepare the order, the Seller informs the Buyer about it;
- In urgent cases, if the Buyer needs a faster dispatch / transfer, the Buyer informs the Seller thereof in order to agree on the possibilities of faster sending / transfer;
- Delivery costs depend on the type of delivery chosen by the Buyer, available delivery methods:
- Delivery in the territory of Latvia using OMNIVA parcel machine, price - 2.85 EUR;
- Delivery in the territory of Latvia using OMNIVA courier, price - 6.85 EUR;
- Delivery in Lithuania and Estonia using OMNIVA parcel machine, price - 5.85 EUR;
- Delivery in Lithuania and Estonia by OMNIVA courier, price - 9.85 EUR;
- Receipt at Zazzaa office in Jelgava - free of charge.
- In cases where the Buyer wants to receive the order using another method of delivery, then the Buyer must coordinate it with the Seller;
- In cases where the preparation of the order was delayed, the Seller shall immediately inform the Buyer about the delay in the delivery of the order;
- The Seller shall not be liable for delays in the delivery of goods due to the delay of the delivery service provider chosen by the Buyer (Omniva).
- In case the size of the ordered goods / goods exceeds the size that can be placed in the parcel machine or delivered by the selected courier, then the Seller uses alternative delivery options for delivery. For example, if the size of the goods exceeds the size of the L-size locker available in Omniva, then the Seller delivers using omniva courier services. The costs related to the change of the type of delivery shall be borne by the Seller.
5. Right of withdrawal.
- The buyer has the right to refuse the ordered product within 14 days from the moment of receipt of the order in the following cases:
- The article has not been used;
- The product is packed in the original packaging with the original trademarks and in full set;
- The item is not soiled, crumpled or otherwise damaged.
- In order to refuse the ordered product, the Buyer shall contact the Seller by e-mail email@example.com;
- The costs related to the return of goods due to the Buyer's refusal shall be borne by the Buyer;
- The Seller returns the money to the Buyer's bank account within 14 days from the moment of receipt of the goods;
- We assume responsibility that your private information (name, surname, delivery address, etc.) will not be transferred to third parties, unless requested by law enforcement authorities.
- The seller may request the following personal data of yours for order processing, accounting purposes and organization of product delivery: name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail.
- Seller's accounting is provided by the accounting firm SIA Amygros, which has access to your data and is used only to ensure legally correct accounting for the Seller.
- The data provided by the Buyer is stored on the website developer's platform, on the Seller's computer and at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Data is protected and accessed only with a secure password.
- The term of storage of the buyer's data is 5 years.
- The buyer has the right - to access their data, request the deletion of data, correct their data, request the termination of data processing, the right to object to data processing, the right to withdraw consent.
- We respect your privacy and will never use your data for purposes that could limit your privacy.
7. Payment terms
Methods of payment:
- payment by card online
- bank transfer (payment via bank or internet-banking) upon receipt of the invoice.
In case of uncertainty, feel free to ask email@example.com.